Prior to starting her practice in 2000, Kate Ripp spent over 20 years in management and leadership roles. She sets managers and teams up for success by giving them the support, systems, and tools to act consistently to hit mission critical goals.
- Ensure alignment around a common set of business objectives
- Generate accountability; less conflict and more collaboration
Management and Leadership Development
- Shore up ability to think and lead strategically
- Build capacity to manage and lead in his/her own unique style.
Jerry Comer spent 19 years in corporate engineering, marketing, sales, operations and management before launching his consulting practice in 1993. He develops “healthy organization” solutions in areas key to corporate success.
- Coach and train leaders
– Confident, grounded, effective.
- Build effective teams
– In sync, communicating, high-performing.
- Get everyone aligned around a viable strategy
– Engaged employees, competitive advantage.
- Ensure excellent execution
– Efficient, growing, profitable.
If you want to explore how you can get extraordinary results through people and the way they think and work together, I invite you to contact me.
Download My Free Report
Struggling to Close the Gap Between
Strategy and Performance? This report gives you 4 essential elements to drive success.