ONE-ON-ONE MISSION CRITICAL COACHING
For team leaders and team players
Prepare yourself to achieve your most important objectives.
As a team leader or team player, it’s essential for you to have a clear plan, a structure that keeps you completely accountable, and to develop your leadership skills.
When you develop yourself, not only do you improve your performance – but your whole team benefits as well.
Here’s what you get:
A powerful plan that defines your most important goals, measurable objectives and action strategies.
A sense of empowerment about your own individual role and contribution to your team. You’ll go from being responsible for a role to becoming a leader that moves the team forward – even if the team doesn’t report to you.
Full accountability for your role and goals on the team. You’ll hold your teammates to the same high standards you expect from yourself. You’ll invite them to challenge one another about their plans and approaches so potential problems are identified quickly.
Resolution of fundamental issues or conflicts. You’ll learn to put the most important—and difficult—issues on the table. We’ll show you how to live an approach to conflict resolution that demonstrates to team members that they can be honest in their discussion of issues.
Strategies for dealing with unexpected events. You will see the bigger picture from the perspective of the entire team or organization. You’ll help your team get past detours and predicaments that arise while trying to achieve mission critical goals.
Productive meetings that get the work done. We’ll show you specific strategies and approaches leading and taking part in meetings that lead to achieving mission critical goals.
Methodical tracking of your results you need. Weekly meetings and tracking allow us to work together efficiently to consistently measure your performance—and course-correct if needed.
Unwavering support. When you’ve got a big goal, obstacles invariably arise. I’ll give you guidance about implementing your strategies and coach to develop you into a stronger leader.
The components of the One-on-One Mission Critical Coaching Program are:
Work style assessments and personal inventory
- Understand yourself and how your behavior affects others
- Be clear about your strengths, weaknesses and motivation to make the changes you need to grow
½ Day Workshop—Make Your Plan
- Clearly articulate your mindset for success – customized for you and your real situation
- Identify new behaviors you need to commit to in order to achieve success
- Define your big goal and create specific action steps that you need to make for your goals to be a reality in the next 6-12 months.
Weekly Progress Meetings—Track Your Progress
- Clearly devise and communicate strategy and accountabilities
- Measure and monitor performance to ensure progress
- Learn and practice leadership skills
Online Support for Your Plan
- Online tracking and reporting mechanism is a consistent and efficient way for you to tack your own progress and to communicates to your leadership, your team and me
Group meetings with your management, reports or other stakeholders
- Provides an opportunity for coach and client to share progress with others and to get essential feedback
If you want to be the powerful, respected leader that achieves your most important objectives time after time, give me a call.
If you want to explore how you can get extraordinary results through people and the way they think and work together, I invite you to contact me.
Download My Free Report
Struggling to Close the Gap Between
Strategy and Performance? This report gives you 4 essential elements to drive success.