MISSION CRITICAL TEAM PROGRAM
The Mission Critical Team Program sets teams up for success by giving them the skills, tools, systems and support so your team acts consistently TO HIT ITS MISSION CRITICAL GOALS.
Our proven, systematic methodology enables your team to have a clear plan, apply best practices for working with each other, and a structure that keeps you completely accountable to achieve your most important objectives.
THE MISSION CRITICAL TEAM PROGRAM DELIVERS:
A powerful one-page strategic plan for the team and each of its members. Everyone on the team buys into the plan, because they helped create it.
Commitment to individual and collective roles. Team members take personal responsibility for their individual performance and the performance of the entire team.
Resolution of fundamental issues or conflicts. Because your team is clear on its goals and accountabilities, they’re better able to resolve challenges and conflicts as they arise.
Strategies for dealing with unexpected events. You’ll learn to stay focused on the big picture and not get derailed.
Full accountability from every member of your team. People know who is on the hook for what. They hold each other accountable to get the results.
Productive meetings that get the work done. Energy is no longer wasted on politics, paralysis by analysis, or meetings that don’t matter.
Methodical tracking and unwavering support to deliver the results you need. Monthly meetings and cloud-based tracking software allow us to work together efficiently to consistently measure your performance—and course-correct if needed.
The components of The Mission Critical Team Program are:
Planning and Preparation Meeting with the Team Leader
- Clearly define objectives and clarify expectations
- Discuss issues /concerns and develop an understanding of the relationships among the participants
- Gather background or “culture” information that could impact the program and team
Team Workshop – Make the Plan
- Two day program in which the team creates a clear, concise one-page plan that is designed to deliver their most important and meaningful results over the next 6-12 months. We work with your entire team to make sure the plan is in place and that there is accountability for both short term and long term initiatives.
Professional Development Workshop for Individual Team Members
- One half day group workshop in which each team member creates a one page individual plan as it relates to the team plan
Monthly Progress Meetings – Track the Plan
- Clearly devise and communicate strategy and accountabilities—who is on the hook for what
- Ensure collaboration occurs to achieve the stated results—everyone is driving for a shared set of goals and not for individual gain
- Measure and monitor performance each and every month to ensure progress continues to move at desired levels—progressive results-driven meetings without room for a lot of excuses
Online Support for the Plans
- The online tracking and reporting mechanism easily communicates progress to leaders, and when appropriate, the entire organization
- Provides a consistent and efficient structure for monthly monitoring and tracking
Quarterly “Traffic Light” Meetings
- Quarterly assessment of the annual goals ensures that the team is on track to hit them. Annual goals needing attention or those in trouble will be flagged so actions taken will get them back on course.
One-On-One Leadership Development Coaching for the Team Leader and Other Key Players
- Transform yourself into a facilitative leader, coach and mentor
- Apply the tools and methods for achieving desired results by bringing about profound changes in thinking and behavior with individuals and your team
If your team has big goals and needs to work together more effectively to hit them, let’s talk.
If you want to explore how you can get extraordinary results through people and the way they think and work together, I invite you to contact me.
Download My Free Report
Struggling to Close the Gap Between
Strategy and Performance? This report gives you 4 essential elements to drive success.