Inevitably, a proactive CEO will need the expertise of a highly trained outside perspective to break through the OBSTACLES THAT EMERGE within every stage of change in their business. We guide you to stop making the classic business owner mistake of assuming that “doing more of the same” and following the “rules that made you a success” will continue to deliver the same results through each changing business cycle. When you operate within PREDICTIVE STAGE RULES the odds are in your favor. Operate OUTSIDE THOSE RULES and the odds move against you.
MCT’s PREDICTIVE FACTS:
- UNDENIABLE research predicts that every entrepreneurial company proceeds through 7 DISTINCT stages of growth that demand DIFFERENT SETS OF RULES for navigating at each stage.
- We ALWAYS uncover “hidden and foretelling obstacles” that are virtually invisible to the CEO.
- As a company evolves, each and every stage will expose NEW AND UNIQUE CHALLENGES.
- If you ignore “fixes” at one stage, they most certainly will continue to surface in the next stages.
- You don’t know what you don’t know. But you NEED TO KNOW the unknown to grow with limited pain.
- Our process uncovers more useful intelligence than any other solution on the market today.
HERE’S WHAT YOUR TEAM WILL GET:
The Mission Critical approach will give your team the skills, tools, systems, and support they need to empower them to push your organization’s initiatives forward and build a healthy, sustainable future. We’ll help you develop a clear plan that guides your management team to be accountable at their individual and team levels. Our process is a liberating and powerful experience with all eyes on the end game.
HOW WE DO IT:
- Raise the awareness of CEOs regarding specific behaviors impacting their companies every day
- Provide CEOs with the knowledge they need in order to address specific, growth-related challenges based on past, current, and future stages of the business
- Create a sustainable approach to growing profits as CEOs become more confident in their ability to predict growth strategies specific to their unique market positioning
- Create alignment around the root cause (not just the symptoms) of those critical issues so that progress is made quickly, allowing CEOs to move ahead into the development of strategic initiatives
- Uncover critical issues through a series of stage-specific assessments that help define exactly what to focus on to ensure a sustainable future
- Generate an objective discussion among a management team or key employees that gets to the heart of what may be keeping a company from reaching its potential