Is your company challenged with rapid change and uncertainty? What if you could have “headlights into your future” and could drill down to the real issues that increase chaos in your business? What if we told you we can predict EXACTLY what obstacles you will face as your company grows… and guide you to ELIMINATE them?
Mission Critical Teams leads companies through the ONLY predictive process that foresees what pain you will be facing in each stage of company growth. There’s NO OTHER METHOD available that is this predictive. Research conducted by James Fischer in a six-year study with over 650 firms and their CEOs, provides insight into just how companies with 10-500+ employees grow and then can ANTICIPATE the next predicted HURDLE.
Inevitably, a proactive CEO will need the expertise of a highly trained outside perspective to break through the OBSTACLES THAT EMERGE within every stage of change in their business. We guide you to stop making the classic business owner mistake of assuming that “doing more of the same” and following the “rules that made you a success” will continue to deliver the same results through each changing business cycle. When you operate within PREDICTIVE STAGE RULES the odds are in your favor. Operate OUTSIDE THOSE RULES and the odds move against you.
MCT’s PREDICTIVE FACTS:
- UNDENIABLE research predicts that every entrepreneurial company proceeds through 7 DISTINCT stages of growth that demand DIFFERENT SETS OF RULES for navigating at each stage.
- We ALWAYS uncover “hidden and foretelling obstacles” that are virtually invisible to the CEO.
- As a company evolves, each and every stage will expose NEW AND UNIQUE CHALLENGES.
- If you ignore “fixes” at one stage, they most certainly will continue to surface in the next stages.
- You don’t know what you don’t know. But you NEED TO KNOW the unknown to grow with limited pain.
- Our process uncovers more useful intelligence than any other solution on the market today.
HERE’S WHAT YOUR TEAM WILL GET:
The Mission Critical approach will give your team the skills, tools, systems, and support they need to empower them to push your organization’s initiatives forward and build a healthy, sustainable future. We’ll help you develop a clear plan that guides your management team to be accountable at their individual and team levels. Our process is a liberating and powerful experience with all eyes on the end game.
HOW WE DO IT:
- Raise the awareness of CEOs regarding specific behaviors impacting their companies every day
- Provide CEOs with the knowledge they need in order to address specific, growth-related challenges based on past, current, and future stages of the business
- Create a sustainable approach to growing profits as CEOs become more confident in their ability to predict growth strategies specific to their unique market positioning
- Create alignment around the root cause (not just the symptoms) of those critical issues so that progress is made quickly, allowing CEOs to move ahead into the development of strategic initiatives
- Uncover critical issues through a series of stage-specific assessments that help define exactly what to focus on to ensure a sustainable future
- Generate an objective discussion among a management team or key employees that gets to the heart of what may be keeping a company from reaching its potential
If you’re interested in learning about the challenges inherent in leading your organization through a rapidly changing business environment, and be able to tell what’s coming, we would like to offer you a no strings attached analysis. We guarantee you’ll recognize this analysis to be your “AH HA” moment!
As a thank you for responding, we will send you a complimentary copy of “No Man’s Land” by author Doug Tatum…an insightful and real-life eye-opener for growing, mid-size companies.
Is your company challenged with rapid change and uncertainty?
Chaos is inevitable as we navigate change within our business, however, uncovering the counterbalance to turmoil will ultimately lead you towards clear focus on successful decision making.
Creating a sustainable, thriving company requires vision AND the intention to appropriately adjust to the next stage for higher success.
“As a team, we determined what’s best for our company. Our goals are clear, and we have action plans to consistently achieve them. Clear roles and responsibilities have created more harmony and a place to voice opinions as a group without being attacked. Key employees are more confident in their roles and I’m more effective at holding people accountable. Your guidance has helped me become a more confident leader, knowing that I have the ability to lead the team with all the pieces in place. I’ve gained strength— You’re gold to me.” – Heidie Skinner, CEO